The WARN ZEON 12 is the face of winching. Bolt one on, and you'll be ready for anything.
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity.
The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you-or your buddies, from nearly anything.
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80' of durable 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
|ZEON 12 SPECS/PART NUMBER |
|Part number: 89120 (12V)|
|Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line|
|Motor: series wound, 12V DC |
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead|
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 216:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)|
|Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)|
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat|