Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? The 4-inch N3-Series Kit for Jeep TJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted coil springs are included in this kit along with a set of tubular lower control arms outfitted with rubber Clevite bushings for the best in vibration dampening. The 4-inch N3-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit, track bar bracket; and a full set of extended sway bar links.
Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Coil springs are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality.
- Solid tubular transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Automatic transmission models may require a SYE & CV Drive Shaft to fix driveline vibrations – adjustable lower control arms [# 1190] may also be required in conjunction with the SYE and CV Drive Shaft.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x12.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75"|
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|